Please find below the procedures for; (i) Checking Admission Status, (ii) Download/Print e-admission slip, (iii) Checking Clearance Status, (iv) Payment of Acceptance fee/School fees, (v) Online Matriculation Number and (vi) Course registration.
Checking of Admission Status:
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password (Application ID and Password).
- If admitted, a congratulatory message will appear e.g. "Congratulations! You have been offered provisional admission into the 2013/2014 Academic Session Part Time Degree Programme of Ambrose Alli University. Your student record has been created for you. Please, logout and proceed to the login page of the portal. Then enter your new student credentials: user name= E2014171, password = 234052. Change your password when you have logged in".
- Click Logout.
Checking of Clearance Status:
- Click login or Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your newly created student' login credentials. eg. user name= E2014171, password = 234052
- Top right on the page shows clearance status with the following messages;
- Clearance requested: Check back again you have NOT been cleared by the Clearance Officer.
- Clearance started: The clearance officer has sent you a message why you have not been cleared. To enter your correct details, Click 'My Data', ---> Click 'Clearance Data', ---> Click 'Edit', enter your correct details ---> and click on 'Save and request clearance' at the bottom of the page.
- Cleared: You have been cleared by the Clearance Officer, next are acceptance fee and school fees payments.
Acceptance/School Fees Payment Instruction:
- Select payments from the My Data tab at the top of the Page.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
- Then click Create Ticket. Warming! Do not delete ticket(s).
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
- Download and print the payment_slip (which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made). Logout from the portal and proceed to the bank.
- At the Bank, submit your portal 'payment slip' along with your cash deposit and the teller will provide you a print-out (e-Tranzact payment slip) with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
- Proceed to the internet and login again to: https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier i.e. acceptance fee or School fees.
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet.
- Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar's office at Emaudo Campus for collection of the University's receipt.
Online Matriculation Number:
- After login as described above,
- Click 'My Data', click 'Base Data', and click 'Get Matriculation Number' (Matriculation number will automatically be assigned).
- Click 'Download matriculation number slip' to download or print your matriculation slip.
- After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Level you are registering.
- Click on the Add/Remove courses.
- Click on Add course Ticket button to add courses (or Remove selected button to remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
- Select the course you intend to add and click on the Add Course Ticket.
- Repeat (6) above until you have registered all your courses for the session.
- Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
Please find below the list of programmes and designated banks for all Part-Time degree programme students (Old and New):
|1||Computer Science||Zenith Bank|
|3||Public Adminstration||United Bank for Africa, Plc|
|4||English||Keystone Bank Ltd|
|6||Business Adminstration||First City Monument Bank, Plc|
|7||Banking and Finance|
Please find below the various categories of fees:
|S/No||Category||School Fees (N)|
|3||Acceptance fee for new Students||40,000|
The procedure for the payment of school fees by old students is available on the University website and AAU/BT portal.
Above is for the information, guidance and further necessary action of the Old and New students of the Part-Time degree programme of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
Chris Adamaigbo, KSC
Deputy Registrar, Information/Public Relations officer