All 2014/2015 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days and venues indicated below.
Screening exercise for the various Faculties is scheduled to take place at 9.00 am each day on the following dates;
|1||Thursday 24th July 2014||Faculty of Management Sciences, Arts, Agriculture, Education and Environmental||As shown on the application slip|
|2||Friday, 25th July 2014||Faculty of Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Law||As shown on the application slip|
|3||Saturday, 26th July 2014||College of Medicine and Engineering & Technology||As shown on the application slip|
Candidates are expected to report at the venues of screening at 7.30am prompt.
Subject for Screening:
Candidates will be screened in subjects relating to their First Choice course of study in Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma post UTME on-line application form at a fee of N2,500.00 (Two thousand, five hundred Naira only) using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.
- ACCESS BANK Plc
- ECOBANK NIGERIA Plc
- FIDELITY BANK Plc
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA Plc
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK Plc
- KEYSTONE BANK LTD
- UNION BANK OF NIGERIA Plc
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Plc
- ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK Plc
Procedure for Online Application:
Only candidates with their names on the cPortal as uploaded from the JAMB Institution of Choice list and with a score of 180 and above are eligible to make payments and also participate in the Ambrose Alli University post UTME screening exercise.
Consequently, candidates are advised to first check the Ambrose Alli University cPortal at www.myaau.com for their details by logging on to the cPortal with their JAMB UTME registration number as access code. Such details containing the student's bio data and AAU application number should be printed out by the candidates and used as payment instruments using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or at the designated banks for the purchase of the eTranzact PIN.
All candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University college cPortal at www.myaau.com to complete and submit the post UTME online application form with their payment details.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the cPortal.
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms. Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above. The examination study guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
All candidates are to come to the venue of the screening exercise with the following:
- UTME e-registration slip and UTME result slip for sighting and admission in examination hall only.
- HB pencil, eraser and biro.
- A print-out of the duly completed post UTME Online Application form.
All Direct Entry Candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the cPortal.
Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 4th August, 2014 to Friday, 8th August, 2014 from 9.00am each day.
Please be informed that there shall be no Direct Entry into Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science and Law.
All Direct Entry candidates should follow the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma post UTME online application form procedure as stated above and also obtain the forms via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) for at a fee of N2,500.00 (Two thousand, five hundred Naira only) from any of the designated Banks.
NOTE: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that;
- Examination study guide: N1,500.00 (One thousand, five hundred naira only), Technology fee N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Duration of Application:
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Monday 7th July, 2014 to Tuesday 22nd July, 2014.
Candidates should check the University website and cPortal at www.myaau.com regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2014/2015 academic session's admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically 'disqualified'.
- All communication gadgets/telephone handsets are strictly prohibited as invigilators are mandated to confiscate any of such items and penalize erring candidate(s).
Mr. Fola Ojo-Maliki, MNIM, NANUPA