Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the 2016/2017 Part/Time Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as follows:
A. FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A. English
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected to possess SSEC/NECO/GCE (O/L) / NABTEB with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
B. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education (Accounting)
- Home Economics Education
- Technology Education
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Education are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE(O/L)/TC II/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
Note: For admission into B (ii) above, candidates also require a credit pass in Mathematics.
C. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to possess SSC E/NECO/GCE/ (O/L)/ NABTEB with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Commerce and any other two Social Science Subjects from Commence Geography, Accounting etc.
Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration, in addition, must have credit pass in Government.
D. FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Computer Science
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings in 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics.
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology
- B.Sc. Social Work
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social sciences are expected to possess SSCE/ECO/NECO/GCE (O/L)/ NABTEB with 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings in the following: English Language, Mathematics, Economics must and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc Economics must have credit pass in Economics.
Candidates seeking admission into Sociology must have credit pass in Government.
Note: For admission into programmes E (iv) and (v) above a pass in Mathematics could be accepted.
- SIX - YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates should posses SSCE/WASC/ASC/NECO/GCE/TCII/NABTEB etc with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
- Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they would be considered for admission.
- DIRECT ENTRY: FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCE/GCE (O/L) etc with five credits (5) at not more than two sittings including English Language Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.
- SIX YEARS
- Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into the above programmes will spend six years.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Admitted Direct Entry Candidates will spend five years.
Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2011 must present the originals of the certificates and not statement of results slips. All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopies of credentials.
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.
NOTE: No case of awaiting results shall be entertained.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University portal at http://aaue.waeup.org/applications for application instructions before the purchase of the Part-Time Degree Programmes eTranzact PIN of N16,250.00 (sixteen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira only) from any of the under-listed Banks Nation-Wide
- ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC
- ECOBANK BANK PLC
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK, PLC
- KEYSTONE BANK OF NIGERIA, PLC
- UNION BANK OF NIGERIA, PLC
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, PLC
- ZENITH BANK PLC
On the purchase of the eTranzact PIN, Candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University Portal @ http//aaue.waeup.org/applicants to complete and submit the Part-Time Degree Programmes online application form. Please, follow the application instruction on the University portal for guidance as any form not properly filled will be treated.
DURATION OF APPLICATION
The Part-Time Degree Programmes Online application forms will be available for completion and submission from Monday 28th November to Tuesday, 31st January, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LATE REQUESTS FOR APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
C.M. Adamaigbo, KSC