NOTICE OF 40TH MATRICULATION CEREMONY
The 40th Matriculation Ceremony for fresh students for the 2022/2023 academic session of this University has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 10th October, 2023
Venue: International Conference/Student Centre
In order to ensure a hitch-free exercise, Faculty Officers are required to take note of the following:
- Matriculation gowns are to be collected from the Central Stores at the premises of the Esan West Local Government Area.
- The students should indicate their Faculties/Departments on their payment documents to facilitate speedy issuance of receipts at the Faculty levels.
- It is the duty of Faculty Officers to issue matriculation gowns to their students on the presentation of receipt for payment of school fees.
- By copy of this letter, the Chief Stores Officer is directed to issue gowns to Faculty Officers b) proper requisition.
- Faculty Officers are to ensure that their matriculants are seated in the hall at 8.30am. They are furthermore, required to ensure orderly conduct of their students at the matriculation venue.
Faculty Officers are required to communicate the above to their students and take note for compliance.
Deputy Registrar (Senate)
For: Ag. Registrar